Firmware: A-410 [01 Apr. 2014] | A-400 [12 Mar. 2014] | C-300 [13 Feb. 2014] | A-300 [24 Feb. 2014] | C-200 [11 July 2013] | A-200/A-210 [11 July 2013] | Popbox V8 [3 Dec 2013]

Just got your NMT | WIKI has the answers | Search the forum | Forum Rules/Policy | Firmware & Official NMT News | Popcornhour manuals

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 
Skin for Jalbum - PCHBlack
02-05-2009, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2009 05:42 PM by Banditt.)
Skin for Jalbum - PCHBlack
Download
Download here

Instructions
Download the zip file and put it into the skins folder of Jalbum:
c:\Program Files\Jalbum\skins\PCHBlack

How to use Jalbum
See this thread

How to Navigate a gallery made with PCHBlack
  • Use the arrow keys to move around the pages and enter to select
  • Use page up / page down to go from page to page when viewing thumbnails or folders
  • If you press page down and it doesn’t go anywhere then there is no next page
  • Once you select a picture then use left and right to go from image to image
  • If you press right and it doesn’t do anything then there is no next image
  • If you see a video icon or a play button then click enter to play
  • Pressing ‘Home’ will take you one “folder” up.

Released:
Weather | Blackjack | Jalbum skin
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Banditt for this post
02-05-2009, 10:18 PM
RE: Skin for Jalbum - PCHBlack
Thanx Banditt!!! I'm gonna give this a try!!Cool
02-07-2009, 03:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2009 03:13 AM by pipoetmolo.)
Thank you Banditt, this is a feature for my PCH I wait for month !! Smile

I follow your instruction and everything work as you explain.

I have some questions/problem:
  • How can I display picture name, EXIF information or comment ?
  • When I display a picture in full screen, I have a free space between my screen border and the top of the picture, so the bottom of the picture get out of my screen, how can I delete this free space to have my picture in real full screen?
  • When I am in "Slide Mode" , I press right to see next picture or video, but video are not shown, is that normal ?
  • For each video, my camera create also a picture file with the same name, how can I replace the default video icon with this picture ?

You did a greate job, I hope you will add some more feature.
02-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Quote:How can I display picture name, EXIF information or comment ?
Edit the index.htt - that is where you can put the info. Just use ${comment}. You can see all possible variables at: http://jalbum.net/developer/skins/variables

Quote:When I display a picture in full screen, I have a free space between my screen border and the top of the picture, so the bottom of the picture get out of my screen, how can I delete this free space to have my picture in real full screen?
I don't think you can. Everything I have tried always has a black border. I have tried css style, body margin.

Quote:When I am in "Slide Mode" , I press right to see next picture or video, but video are not shown, is that normal ?
Do they not show or not play? They should show a blue play button and the video title. Do the videos show when you are viewing the thumbnails? Did you use an ignore pattern?

Quote:For each video, my camera create also a picture file with the same name, how can I replace the default video icon with this picture ?
With this skin you can't. I'll have to think about that

Released:
02-08-2009, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Quote:How can I display picture name, EXIF information or comment ?
Edit the index.htt - that is where you can put the info. Just use ${comment}. You can see all possible variables at: http://jalbum.net/developer/skins/variables
I play with side.htt and add comment, originalDate, etc.. --> work fine

Quote:
Quote:When I display a picture in full screen, I have a free space between my screen border and the top of the picture, so the bottom of the picture get out of my screen, how can I delete this free space to have my picture in real full screen?
I don't think you can. Everything I have tried always has a black border. I have tried css style, body margin.
Ok, I will reduce the height of the picture.

Quote:
Quote:When I am in "Slide Mode" , I press right to see next picture or video, but video are not shown, is that normal ?
Do they not show or not play? They should show a blue play button and the video title. Do the videos show when you are viewing the thumbnails? Did you use an ignore pattern?
My mistake, the first time I let video1.jpg and video1.avi in source directory, but only 1 video1.html was create in slides directory, so i delete the picture in source directory--> work fine

Quote:
Quote:For each video, my camera create also a picture file with the same name, how can I replace the default video icon with this picture ?
With this skin you can't. I'll have to think about that
I copy thumbnails of my video in thumbs directory, replace video-Off.png with ${label}.JPG in index.htt and do some other changes.
I copy big thumbnails of my video in slides directory, replace Play.png with ${label}.JPG in side.htt and do some other changes.
--> Work fine but many manual actions... I hope for new feature Wink
02-09-2009, 06:28 PM
I think I figured out a way to not have the black bars around it: make the picture the HTML background of the page:
  • If it is an image write: body backgroun="theimage"
  • If it is a video write nothing and on the actual page write the play button

Then if you have the picture dimensions max at 1280x720 it should display fullscreen. I will try it when I get home

Released:
02-09-2009, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2009 06:34 PM by excal.)
yes thats true, but not quite ideal, because ever photo will need to be 1280x720 to look correct.

If you use pod in your href it'll fill out the screen regardless of image size.

Its basicly the photo version of vod for videos.

A more detailed explination and how to use it for slideshows can be found here

info on single images
http://www.networkedmediatank.com/downlo..._2007.html

info on photo-playlists
http://www.networkedmediatank.com/downlo..._v1.2.html
02-09-2009, 07:48 PM
(02-09-2009 06:34 PM)excal Wrote:  yes thats true, but not quite ideal, because ever photo will need to be 1280x720 to look correct.
If you use pod in your href it'll fill out the screen regardless of image size.
Its basicly the photo version of vod for videos.
A more detailed explination and how to use it for slideshows can be found here
info on single images
http://www.networkedmediatank.com/downlo..._2007.html
info on photo-playlists
http://www.networkedmediatank.com/downlo..._v1.2.html

but then it will take ~4 secs to load the jpg. I was trying to cheat by showing it in the html.

As long as: style="background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment:fixed; background-position:center;" will work it should be centered, but I didn't see these on the Syabas CSS list so I am not getting my hopes up until after I get home today and test it out.

Released:
02-10-2009, 02:38 AM
Just checked and the style background tags don't work. Can't use the picture as a background. Angry
Using Jalbum - just gonna have to live with the black borders

Released:
02-10-2009, 09:45 PM
(02-09-2009 06:34 PM)excal Wrote:  yes thats true, but not quite ideal, because ever photo will need to be 1280x720 to look correct.

My Picture are 960x720 and I add black border with a script using ImageMagick to match the 1280x720. I set it in background of my html page and this look really fine... maybe I will display all my pictures like that...
02-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Hi,
I thought I'd try a bit of hacking (for want of a better description Smile) of the slide.htt file to see if I could get a simple auto slideshow to work using the http refresh command (see below).
Seems to work ok (no fancy fade-in/outs though) , although I think it might work better if instead of always doing the slideshow it only did so if, say, play was pressed on the index/folder icon?... that's a bit beyond my hacking ability ! Maybe two set of 'slide' html would be needed, one set without the refresh command, and a second set with the refresh included that is used when play is pressed? (No idea what would happen for video).

... or is the Banditt already working on a flashier slide-show?

<head>
<ja:if exists="nextPage">
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="5; url=${nextPage}"></meta>
</ja:if>
<ja:else>
<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="5; url=../${indexPage}"></meta>
</ja:else>
</head>
02-12-2009, 12:53 AM
@chunky

when you say

"Maybe two set of 'slide' html would be needed"

do you mean seperate files? Or two seperate meta refreshes located in one html file that have some sorta javascript to access them?
02-12-2009, 10:13 PM
(02-12-2009 12:53 AM)excal Wrote:  @chunky

when you say

"Maybe two set of 'slide' html would be needed"

do you mean seperate files? Or two seperate meta refreshes located in one html file that have some sorta javascript to access them?

No idea Blush

I was thinking that if you wanted to have the possbility of both an auto-refresh sllideshow and a manual slideshow (using left & right buttons), then you would need two seperate html files for each picture? So that the manual slideshow would have use html files man_picture_001.html, man_picture_002.html etc. And the auto-refresh use files auto_picture_001.html, auto_picture_002.html etc.

Or can you have one html file, that can do either the auto-refresh, or stall and wait for left&right choices?
11-02-2009, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2009 10:22 PM by BeSt.)
I would like to try JAlbum as PCH-Photo-Jukebox, but the link to the skin "PCHBlack" doesn´t work anymore.

Can anybody send me a new link to the skin or help me in another way?
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [MJ HD SKIN] Leech.. for MONO and MPD meowmoo 40 19,540 04-18-2012 11:04 PM
Last Post: meowmoo
  [MLMJ] MLMJ gsb Skin v1 - Replacement "Skin" for My Lil Movie Jukebox gsbaker 0 2,443 02-20-2011 04:46 AM
Last Post: gsbaker
  [PHOTO] [MUSIC] JLRutaMJB skin for photo and MusicJukebox - using MJB R8 jluc2808 187 95,607 01-17-2011 11:57 PM
Last Post: Penge58
  Jalbum questions: mp4 files not linked correctly, one root page containing all thumbs mediafreak123 2 2,185 12-30-2010 09:18 AM
Last Post: mediafreak123
  Location skin nurbua 2 1,829 11-17-2010 12:16 PM
Last Post: nurbua
  Recommend me a skin activ 9 3,601 08-22-2010 09:01 AM
Last Post: accident
  Movie Collector + Skin apc088 4 3,919 01-20-2010 02:58 PM
Last Post: thica
  MLMJ Skin mockup - help needed gsbaker 0 1,681 01-12-2010 11:09 PM
Last Post: gsbaker
  [UMC] A EON skin and RSS feed maxdido 10 3,384 01-01-2010 07:55 PM
Last Post: maxdido
  [UMC] How to setup TV Series with Aeon skin maxdido 2 2,769 12-29-2009 06:45 PM
Last Post: Crall