User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[CSI] Community Software Installer 2.7.2 ** UPDATED DEC 28th **
01-29-2011, 04:47 PM
RE: [CSI] Community Software Installer 2.7.2 ** UPDATED DEC 28th **
Ok, I really hate to report the same old 404 problem.
I have PCH-A100 with internal HDD. Running CSI from local drive on Win 7 x64.
I had 2.6.x CSI and had earlier successfully installed Oversight and Transmission and a theme.
Today I updated the A100 firmware to latest and CSI to 2.7.2 and I tried to install themes, YTLR and custom menus. During the process, YTLR gave an error of missing appint.json file (don't remember full error message). So I edited/renamed the Apps folder contents and tried reinstalling again. That messed up other apps. After that I am never able to use an CSI apps.
I have tried the following:
1. Removed and reinstalled all apps from CSI
2. Clean installed NMT apps and delete all foreign folder.
3. Used deep clean
4. Reinstall firmware
5. Did a fresh install of firmware and apps, formatted the entire HDD. (I had to backup the entire collection.)
6. Tried fresh installed from online and USB both.
7. Disabled local Norton AV and FW. I don't use any proxy.
8. I tried setting static and DHCP IP on A100
9. Even disable firewall and all kinds of filtering on my Internet router.
There are no new folders in NMT other than Download, Music, Photo, Video, .transmission, lost+found and .nzbget.
I am able to
1. connect to internet from A100,
2. Connect to A100 over FTP using filezilla
Have selected right product in CSI and used IP address instead of hostname.
The log file doesn't log anything other than FTP errors. The below errors were logged when I tried wrong IP, uname or passwords to make sure its connecting.
Right now its a fresh NMT apps, new firmware and empty HDD (no media). Surprisingly CSI is not creating any apps folder on the NMT though I can see the LED activity in A100 while it says installing.
Nevertheless, I greatly appreciate work by Ger Teunis and others. This has helped me a lot and would appreciate if the work is continued.
But the 404 error is persistent and is driving me nuts. Any kind of help is highly appreciated.