Firmware: A-410 [01 Apr. 2014] | A-400 [12 Mar. 2014] | C-300 [13 Feb. 2014] | A-300 [24 Feb. 2014] | C-200 [11 July 2013] | A-200/A-210 [11 July 2013] | Popbox V8 [3 Dec 2013]

Just got your NMT | WIKI has the answers | Search the forum | Forum Rules/Policy | Firmware & Official NMT News | Popcornhour manuals

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed 
UMC - French Plot
01-24-2010, 10:53 AM
UMC - French Plot
Hi all,
finaly had time to spend with UMC and my nmt. Works like a charm and really enjoying it. Still have couple of movies that are not identified correctly but this should be solved shortly.
I have chosen the French language during the setup but was wondering is there a way to specify that the movie plots should be in French and not in English ? It is not that I don't understand english but my kids don't and even if it is a good start for them to learn it, it would be more convenient Wink
Been checking in the wiki, tried to see in the xml files but didn't found anything regarding this or maybe simply missed it.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Otherwise keep it up. It is a great jukebox and thanks a lot to everyone who contributed to it.

++
Find all posts by this user
01-24-2010, 02:55 PM
RE: UMC - French Plot
Quick update,
either I am really stupid and not configuring things correctly either there is an issue with allocine.fr but as I have followed the step by step and done everything that I think should be done there is something I don't understand Huh While checking in the logs it seems that it can't find the movie ID on this site.
Weird thing is that for all series French works, I get everything I want, but for the movies all plots are in English ...
Anyway this doesn't seem to be much people case with I can understand but just wanted to mention it Wink
Happy sunday to all of you

++
01-24-2010, 05:33 PM
I got same kind of issue. And indeed it's not very obious how UMC scrap movies info from Allocine ...

So for Movies I use an external scrapper that geneartes the Movie XML with French plot. All my XML are then mapped to a UMC Lib (scan type NFO). You just haveto make sure the filename of the movie and the filename of the xxx[Movie].xml are EXTACLY the same, and it works perfectly.

I also take the opportunity to select my fanart and poster and store it in a folder on which poin my UMC Poster and fanart lib.

You can use YANFOE. I prefer currently the Ember Media Manager with the CinePassion (= Allocine) plugin. You can find it here
http://passion-xbmc.org/outils-supplemen...dallocine/

Good Luck
01-24-2010, 06:48 PM
Thanks I ll try that Wink
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Using MoC plot field out o MLMJ. Hmmm Advice needed... Mojav 14 3,445 09-19-2009 12:26 AM
Last Post: Legion455
  french movie jukeboxes? maxpower85 0 908 09-13-2009 03:07 PM
Last Post: maxpower85
  My Lil Movie Jukebox - No DVD Empire result-No imdb plot and notes pablitozm 5 2,488 06-19-2009 01:19 PM
Last Post: Legion455
  Help for a french user Eelm 0 743 01-25-2009 12:08 PM
Last Post: Eelm