Firmware: A-410 [01 Apr. 2014] | A-400 [12 Mar. 2014] | C-300 [13 Feb. 2014] | A-300 [24 Feb. 2014] | C-200 [11 July 2013] | A-200/A-210 [11 July 2013] | Popbox V8 [3 Dec 2013]

Just got your NMT | WIKI has the answers | Search the forum | Forum Rules/Policy | Firmware & Official NMT News | Popcornhour manuals

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Torrentexpander: automatic renamer | build .nfo | download poster & fanart | NMJ
01-16-2012, 01:57 PM
RE: Torrentexpander: automatic renamer | build .nfo | download poster & fanart | NMJ
ok fair enough i'll adjust my way of working in this.

1 more remark.

As per filename modification iǘe selected the default "type_1" but nevertheless i see a bunch of video's with the quality included in the directory name.
After extraction of the files the directory name is setted (mostly) correctly but the files inside still have the original name.
As per my knowledge scannerx also looks at filenames to have a correct imdb / other video sirte resolution. Is this changed?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: Torrentexpander: automatic renamer | build .nfo | download poster & fanart | NMJ
Working great most of the times. Although sometimes it doesn't unpack but leaves a 0-byte "torrentexpander is running"-file without further activity. There is no logic in this, so it doens't matter how it's packed (zip/rar), the size, number of files. Maybe it has to do with a torrent finishing when another torrent is still being unpacked with TorrentExpander.

By the way, it it possible to implent something like "remove and delete torrent after x days". I know there is an option in transmission based on ratio, but I don't think it works based on time.
01-16-2012, 05:04 PM
Hi Toitoinou,
I think I've found a bug:
When name of downloaded folder contains just a title of movie (eg Avatar) without any movie detect patters (as dvdrip) but inside file contains them (eg Avatar_dvdrip.avi) torrentexpander properly processed folder and file as a movie and downloads poster and nfo but leaves it in /Download/Expanded folder no meter if I choose to copy or move it to final Video/Movies or TVShows folder if enabled in ini. If folder name contains such pattern (eg Avatar DVdrip 2009) it works perfect.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lukjod for this post
01-16-2012, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2012 06:02 PM by Jannyy.)
(01-16-2012 01:57 PM)KidE79 Wrote:  As per filename modification i have selected the default "type_1" but nevertheless i see a bunch of video's with the quality included in the directory name.
After extraction of the files the directory name is setted (mostly) correctly but the files inside still have the original name.
As per my knowledge scannerx also looks at filenames to have a correct imdb / other video sirte resolution. Is this changed?

1) Torrentexpander uses a pattern list to remove common words from filenames. If you have seen that some words remain, please provide to us these words and we will add to our list.
2) This should be normal
3) If scannerx found nfo, it do not search by filename.

(01-16-2012 02:58 PM)bassie112 Wrote:  Working great most of the times. Although sometimes it doesn't unpack but leaves a 0-byte "torrentexpander is running"-file without further activity. There is no logic in this, so it doens't matter how it's packed (zip/rar), the size, number of files. Maybe it has to do with a torrent finishing when another torrent is still being unpacked with TorrentExpander.

By the way, it it possible to implent something like "remove and delete torrent after x days". I know there is an option in transmission based on ratio, but I don't think it works based on time.

We have found a bug on unzip .
Please set unzip_bin="/usr/local/bin/unzip"
(NOT FOR A100 DEVICE)
01-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Hi

KidE79,

The way Torrentexpander currently works is :
- If there is only one file in the torrent (or only one file split into a multiple parts archive), this file will be renamed with the name of the torrent.
- If there are several files in the torrent, then those files won't be renamed (they will be slightly renamed by removing unnecessary information and scene names) but renaming settings won't be applied. the directory itself will be renamed according to your settings.

The reason why I operate this way is because I'm currently unable to correctly guess which one of the files is the part 1 and which one is part 2 and also if it could cause an issue with .cue, .sub, .idx, .ccd or .srt not being renamed the same way.
The torrent name is usually more reliable that the rared items included in the archive, this is why I use this information to rename the file.

The IMDB url and poster will be downloaded according to the name of the torrent (the directory) itself. So this information should be reliable.

Lukjod,

The answer is similar.
If the torrent or directory does not contain any detected pattern, then the copy or move routine won't work. I need to rely on the directory name to move or copy video files in order, for example, to prevent only one part of a movie being copied to your movies directory (if the naming convention is different from one file to another).

I haven't found any correct workaround to this and, as I said before, I do consider that the torrent name is much more reliable than the name of the files it contains.

KidE79, Lukjod,

I'd be glad to hear your suggestions on how to process those files more efficiently. I haven't found one yet.
Don't hesitate to open a ticket here and to give me as much details as possible
http://code.google.com/p/torrentexpander/issues/list

Thanks

Toitoinou aka Addictedtoscreens
01-17-2012, 08:33 AM
@Toitoinou

I would suggest that if at least one of names (folder or file) contains pattern information file can be copy/moved to final directory. If both of them contains such a pattern lets use file one as it should be more pricese. Is this possible?
01-17-2012, 08:51 AM
Hi Lukjod

Everything is possible

Although I need to make sure this is not a series pack ("This Series Season 1" directory with episodes in dvdrip quality)
I also need to make sure the line I take into consideration is a video file
Maybe I should take the longest line (path included) that is not a TV show and that is a video file, remove temporary directory path from filepath
I'll end up with "movie directory/movie title dvdrip.avi"
I'll use that info and consider all of the files as a movie

I'll use this info to confirm that the directory contains a movie and use the name of the directory for imdb search
I'll rename the directory with the movie quality pattern I found earlier and the copy or move to the movies directory will work

Now I'll need to think of all undesired effects of this new routine
All feedback will be welcome

01-17-2012, 09:26 AM
Other idea is to use information when creating nfo, can this file give You info if it is movie or series?
01-17-2012, 09:37 AM
Hi Lukjod

Risk of false positive is too high and I'd need to parse information from IMDB (IMDB can return results for series and movies).

I need to gather all informations from filenames.

01-18-2012, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2012 11:35 PM by toitoinou.)
Hey everyone

I just uploaded a new SVN build.
It solves an issue with multiple part movies not being correctly renamed and moved/copied to your movies folder.
Also, you can send brand new variables to a script triggered by torrentexpander.
The available values are :
file_path
name_with_extension
name_without_extension
imdb_title
imdb_url
imdb_id
poster_url

You can send any of these variables along with arguments of your choice to your script.
Up to 5 arguments or variables can be sent to the script.

I suggest you use the following command to update torrentexpander
/path/to/torrentexpander.sh --update

Regarding last posts about using patterns from files within the torrent instead of directory name, it might slip a few SVN builds until my mind is set about the correct way to go.
When I'm ready, I might post a test_script and may ask for your help to test if patterns detection works correctly.

Have a nice evening

[+] 2 users say Thank You to toitoinou for this post
01-20-2012, 08:29 AM
Hi,
This looks promising!

I was wondering if I could partially use the functionality in this program. I download everything I need from my PC. From there, sickbeard/couchpotato renames and moves the files. After that, I would like to have fanart/posters downloaded. Is this as all possible?

Jukebox Automator - Create all your jukeboxes automagically!

Hardware:
* C-200, 300GB HD, BD ROM coming
* A-110, 1TB ext HD (for testing)
01-20-2012, 10:51 PM
Hi Tiwas

This is definitely doable and this is the whole point of GPL :-)

In the latest SVN, the lines you're interested are located between line 1057 and 1324
http://code.google.com/p/torrentexpander...xpander.sh

You can probably trim most of the code between lines 1062 and 1170 and remove debug lines between lines 1191 and 1324.

If sickbeard or couch potato cannot trigger the script on a per file basis, you'll need to cron it and compare a two list of files generated at the beginning of the script or only process directories that do not include a .no_nmj or .nfo file.

I won't have time to help you on this project (I barely have enough time for mine) but I'll try to answer any question you may have.
Please credit Loginbug in you script. He's the one that suggested this functionality in the first place and did most of the research.

Have a nice evening.

01-21-2012, 09:13 AM
Hi Toitoinou

recently during unrar of multiple archives rar movie (5 1gb rar parts) torrentexpader made unrar of all files 5 times in a row every time starting a new unrar instance and after started do do rest of its job like renaming files etc. So i think its a bug as 1 unpack for all parts should be enough.
01-21-2012, 09:21 AM
Hi Lukjod
This may happen if archives do not use any of these patterns
.001 (extension)
part01
part001

What were the names of the archives you were extracting ?

Thanks

01-21-2012, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2012 05:08 PM by lukjod.)
it removed it after unpack. Can't find it again. But i will watch for it and give You proper log next time
thx

UPDATE

logs (this time it unpacked it twice)
Code:
sh-3.00# /share/Apps/TorrentExpander/bin/torrentexpander.sh /share/Download/"Seeking Justice dvdrip"

----------------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO TORRENTEXPANDER

Select Destination Folder :

/share/Download/Expanded

0  -  Select current folder
1  -  ..

Type the ID of the Destination Folder :

Your Destination Folder is /share/Download/Expanded

Step 1 : Updating Torrentexpander

Torrentexpander is up to date

Step 2 : Expanding / moving content of the torrent

UNRAR 4.00 freeware      Copyright (c) 1993-2011 Alexander Roshal

Extracting from /share/Download/Seeking Justice dvdrip/Seeking Justice dvdrip.part2.rar

Extracting from /share/Download/Seeking Justice dvdrip/Seeking Justice dvdrip.part1.rar

Extracting  /share/Download/Expanded/torrentexpander_temp/Seeking.Justice.2011.R3.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-ViSiON.avi  58%

Extracting from /share/Download/Seeking Justice dvdrip/Seeking Justice dvdrip.part2.rar

...         Seeking.Justice.2011.R3.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-ViSiON.avi        OK
All OK

UNRAR 4.00 freeware      Copyright (c) 1993-2011 Alexander Roshal

Extracting from /share/Download/Seeking Justice dvdrip/Seeking Justice dvdrip.part1.rar

Extracting  /share/Download/Expanded/torrentexpander_temp/Seeking.Justice.2011.R3.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-ViSiON.avi  58%

...         Seeking.Justice.2011.R3.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-ViSiON.avi        OK
All OK
Step 3 : Cleaning up filenames
- Renaming Seeking Justice dvdrip.avi to Seeking Justice.avi
Step 4 : Generating NFO and downloading Poster
Step 5 : Taking care of TV Shows, Music and Movie files

Oops, are you sure you want to move your files and not simply copy them ?
Your processed torrent may not show up in your destination folder

1) Yes, I'm sure
2) You may be right, I'd rather copy them

Duly noted

- Moving Seeking Justice.avi to /share/Video/Movies/Seeking Justice/
- Moving Seeking Justice.nfo to /share/Video/Movies/Seeking Justice/
- Moving Seeking Justice.jpg to /share/Video/Movies/Seeking Justice/
- Moving Seeking Justice.fanart.jpg to /share/Video/Movies/Seeking Justice/
Step 6 : Setting permissions
Start downloading subs for torrentexpander processed folder...

==================
Wywolano o [Sat Jan 21 17:04:59 CET 2012]
==================

==================
Pobieram napisy...
==================

[UNAV]  [Seeking Justice.avi]:  Napisy niedostepne !!!

===================
Koniec
Pominieto:      [0]
Pobrano:        [0]
Niedostepne:    [1]
Lacznie:        [1]
===================

Done

==================
Wywolano o [Sat Jan 21 17:05:01 CET 2012]
==================

===================
Koniec
Niedostepne:    [0]
Lacznie:        [0]
===================

Done

==================
==================

===================
Koniec
===================

Done

==================
==================

===================
Koniec
===================

Done
That's All Folks
Start updating NMJ
sh-3.00#

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Transmission How To Automate Torrent Download Pinjosi 2 748 03-19-2014 05:33 PM
Last Post: Pinjosi
  Download folder empty cyliyu 14 978 03-06-2014 09:19 AM
Last Post: Willem53
  Download to NAS or other networked storage. kerberosvx 2 1,380 01-26-2014 11:57 PM
Last Post: IamFluff
  Torrentexpander - delete original file mrjaffa 2 751 01-12-2014 09:20 PM
Last Post: mrjaffa
  Autorename and download? mrjaffa 4 761 01-06-2014 11:34 PM
Last Post: mrjaffa
Photo A-400 Usenet Download/unrar/repair speeds? beatuptruck 6 1,188 12-13-2013 08:27 PM
Last Post: guerilla
Exclamation Cancelling hanging download problem CrisNL 7 1,674 12-10-2013 10:05 PM
Last Post: Willem53
  Transmission :download directory tlchris 0 982 11-22-2013 02:19 AM
Last Post: tlchris
  [nzbget] NZBget 0.7.0 download and discussion Ger Teunis 497 320,251 09-09-2013 10:48 AM
Last Post: jhmiller
  nzbget does not download twentefan 3 1,911 09-02-2013 05:15 PM
Last Post: chris57