Firmware: A-410 [01 Apr. 2014] | A-400 [12 Mar. 2014] | C-300 [13 Feb. 2014] | A-300 [24 Feb. 2014] | C-200 [11 July 2013] | A-200/A-210 [11 July 2013] | Popbox V8 [3 Dec 2013]

Just got your NMT | WIKI has the answers | Search the forum | Forum Rules/Policy | Firmware & Official NMT News | Popcornhour manuals

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rutabaga_Mod_Jlb_oversight
04-03-2012, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2012 06:56 PM by jluc2808.)
RE: Rutabaga_Mod_Jlb_oversight
(04-03-2012 04:45 PM)darucla Wrote:  I hate to be this guy, but it still doesn't work. Can't actually play anything.

Has anyone else got it working? If so, it would be nice to hear from you.
Also while checking out other settings, I found

Code:
<xsl:variable name="TVID-Exit">ESC</xsl:variable>
<xsl:variable name="PATH-Exit">file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/SATA_DISK/index.htm</xsl:variable>

<xsl:variable name="TVID-Home">MENU</xsl:variable>
<xsl:variable name="PATH-Home">file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/SATA_DISK/Film/index.htm</xsl:variable>

<!--USer TVID and links - modify values as you want, GREEN -  MUSIQUE, RED - VIDEO, YELLOW - PHOTO,  BLUE - CATEGORIES  -->
<xsl:variable name="TVID-USER1">RED</xsl:variable>
<xsl:variable name="PATH-USER1">file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/SATA_DISK/Film/index.htm</xsl:variable>

<xsl:variable name="TVID-USER2">YELLOW</xsl:variable>
<xsl:variable name="PATH-USER2">file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/SATA_DISK/Film/Jukebox/Person_1.html</xsl:variable>

<xsl:variable name="TVID-USER3">GREEN</xsl:variable>
<xsl:variable name="PATH-USER3">file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/SATA_DISK/MusicJukebox/index_main.htm</xsl:variable>

<xsl:variable name="TVID-USER4">BLUE</xsl:variable>
<xsl:variable name="PATH-USER4">file:///opt/sybhttpd/localhost.drives/SATA_DISK/Film/Jukebox/Categories.html</xsl:variable>

None of these paths relate to my setup. Don't know if it's relevant to the playing problem.

all theses setting need to be customized with your own wish and path

i don't understand why all your movies couldn't play - i tested with all of my collection and all of them are ok

did you delete xml and html first

the only thing i could see, which i havn't tested is the mpg extension , if you have an avi or mkv ?

could you edit and post the html file and look at the href -

file%3A%2F%2F%2Fshare%2FVideo%2FFilms%2FBody%20Double.mpg
should be
file:///share%2FVideo%2FFilms%2FBody%20Double.mpg

just try with one movie deleting the html for that one
just to give you a sample of what is ok - tested on C200
urlfile : file%3A%2F%2F%2Fshare%2FTestCollection%2F127%20Hours%20%282010%29%2F127.Hours.20​10.720p.BluRay.x264-Felony.mov
href="file:///share%2FTestCollection%2F127%20Hours%20%282010%29%2F127.Hours.2010.720p.BluRay.x​264-Felony.mov"
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2012, 11:51 PM
I'm just going to bed, but I'll delete all the HTML and XML and let it run overnight.

Film fan, not computer buff.
04-04-2012, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 02:18 AM by jluc2808.)
@darucla just a silly question, what button did you used to play the movie - PLAY or OK (enter)?
because as there is no playlist (as in yamj) the 2 ways to play movies inside detail screen are - either press OK(enter) when the play icon is selected or use the TVID of the episode (or multi-part movie). But not PLAY
04-04-2012, 12:42 PM
OK after deleting everything and rescanning, the files from the internal and USB connected discs play. So we are getting there. (Although I have ordered a Raspberry Pi in the hopes that I will be able to run XBMC on it with relatively little fuss. I'm really too old for all this stress.)

Incidentally, using play or OK (enter) seems to work for me.

Film fan, not computer buff.
04-04-2012, 02:29 PM
(04-04-2012 12:42 PM)darucla Wrote:  OK after deleting everything and rescanning, the files from the internal and USB connected discs play. So we are getting there. (Although I have ordered a Raspberry Pi in the hopes that I will be able to run XBMC on it with relatively little fuss. I'm really too old for all this stress.)

Incidentally, using play or OK (enter) seems to work for me.

great, and thanks for that report - for the play button , could be a general assign button from the PCH itself, because it's never assign in the skin itself in the detail page.

i have disable this option (play) from the movie wall, because if the entry is multi-movie (TV-shows) there is no playlist created which could be assign the play button at this level.
04-09-2012, 07:44 AM
update V1.4 ==> see 1rst post
- modify: ESC point to SATA_DISK/index.htm - default PCH index
- modify: MENU point to index.htm - default JukeBox index
- modify: RED point to Other_All_1.html - default All menu
- modify: YELLOW point to Other_New_1.html - default new menu
- modify: GREEN point to Other_TV Shows_1.html - default TV menu
- modify: BLUE point to Other_Movies_1.html - default movies menu
- add: add the play function within the index menu